Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety (QEHS) Policy
OUR MISSION is to supply a wide range of high performance, superior quality products; delivered to our customers with care and impeccable service, all this while we operate in a safe, environmentally responsible and sustainable manner.
- We are totally committed to business and operational excellence and we pledge to provide a safe and healthy work environment for all persons working directly or indirectly for Nippon Paint Singapore.
- We will comply and fulfil all applicable Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) legal requirements and other requirements.
- With our Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety Management System (QEHSMS), we will continually develop and improve on our systems and processes; and at the same time nurture our workforce to develop talents.
- We will support the setting and implementation of QEHS objectives, targets and programmes and assess OH&S opportunities to constantly improve Quality, Environmental and OH&S Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- We pledge to protect the environment and prevent pollution; we will take all possible steps to minimise waste, eliminate hazards and reduce OH&S risks at our workplace.
- Our workforce is the core of our existence.? We encourage open communication and worker participation; we will openly establish dialogues to consult our workers, Union and all related parties on how we can improve and optimise our operations.? We are committed to prevent work-related injury and ill health to our workers.